Buyers Home Inspection
Buying a home is an exciting and sometimes stressful decision. Whether you are a first time buyer or have purchased many homes, no home should ever be purchased without a Home Inspection.
Marquee Home Inspections are Certified Professional Inspectors and can provide you with an informed report on the health of the home. This is the largest investment of your life, and for the small cost of a home inspection compared to the price of the home, we can save you thousands of dollars in unforseen issues. Most sellers are honest and may not know of any major issues regarding their home, which will not be disclosed. Our inspections include:
1) Detailed inspection of the homes major components and systems including roof, exterior, structure, electrical, heating/cooling, insulation, plumbing, interior, and more. See our Standard of Practice which outlines what we are required to inspect and how.
2) Full thermal imaging of the interior of the home
3) Detailed colour report including images of any defects
4) The home backed by our Home Buy Back Guarantee if we miss anything we are required to inspect as per our Standards of Practice. Click Here for more info on our Buy Back Guarantee.
5) FREE Recallcheck! - All of our inspections include RecallChek. If you’re taking possession of appliances, the model numbers/serial numbers will be entered into the RecallCheck system, and you will be notified of any recalls on the appliances which will be fixed for free by the manufacturer.